As prepared by the International Spa Association
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not satisfied with any service you received here, please notify us within seven days of your appointment.
For your convenience, a 20% gratuity will be automatically added to all Spa and Salon services for groups of four or more.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Cash.
A credit card is required to hold appointments for groups.
Right to Refuse Service
We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone demonstrating behavior that is perceived to be inappropriate or disruptive to our Spa atmosphere.
Late Arrival for Appointment
If you are late for an appointment, your treatment will end on time so that the next appointment may begin as scheduled.
Should this happen, your service will be charged in full.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- We require cancellation requests to be at least 24 hours notice prior to your appointment to avoid any charges. If you are unable to do so, you will be charged 100% of the service total.
- We require a rescheduling requests to be at least 2 hours notice prior to your appointment to avoid any charges. Any less and we will charge you an additional 50% of the service total.
- If you fail to reschedule and miss your appointment, you will be charged 100% of the service total.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines For Clients:
PLEASE AVOID ENTERING THE SPA IF YOU HAVE A COUGH OR FEVER, AND CALL US TO RE-SCHEDULE.
When entering this facility, please follow instructions below to protect yourself and others:
• Wear a face mask at all times
• Do not have more than two people from the same group at the same time
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another
• Practice Shaka instead of Hand shaking: Spread Aloha, Not Germs
• Enter by appointment only, due to the guidelines set in place by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and Hawaii State Governor David Ige. Walk-ins are not permitted at this time until further notice.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines For Our Staff:
• We are checking all staff for symptoms of COVID-19.
• We are providing extra training for staff and education for patients about the importance of hand hygiene, face masks,
respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette.
• All customers will be screened upon entry to the facility.
• We are training staff about proper use of personal protective equipment for COVID-19.
• We are continuing our routine cleaning and disinfection procedures as these procedures are recommended for
protecting customers from COVID-19 in dialysis settings.
• We are limiting staff and customers coming into the dialysis facility.
• We are staying up-to-date with the latest information from CDC’s COVID-19 (www.cdc.gov/coronavirus)